Pass out USPCS information at your local stamp show or club meeting. The attached material will let people know about the Society, the USPCS website and bookstore, and membership and Web Chronicle. Print out copies on your home computer and bring them with you to your next meeting or show.
- These are business card-sized handouts for the USPCS. Print onto Avery #8371 “Matte White Business Cards” (10 cards per sheet). Avery #8371 is a heavy weight card that separates with clean edges. Business Cards
suggested papers, available at most office supply and stationary stores)
- If you have a website, place a link on it to the USPCS site. The USPCS website provides information on the classics issues, the Web Chronicle, reference materials, SCRAP, as well as membership in the Society and the Members Domain. Share this information with others who may be viewing your stamps-related website. For details, go to the Logo Button & Text Links page.
- Dealers: Why aren’t you promoting your membership in the USPCS in your advertising? Let your customers know that you are serious about the Classics. It’s easy – just add the letters “USPCS” to your list of memberships, as you would for the APS, ASDA, PTS, et al. Just match the text you are already using and you are on your way. If you include logos for these or other organizations in your communications, we can provide you with camera-ready art for the USPCS. We have various sizes of a small, “dingbats” that can be inserted in your advertising, on your business card, or on your letterhead. Pick the size and type that meets your needs. For details, see the Logo Dingbats page.
You Can Help Promote your Business – Advertise in the Chronicle!
High quality PDF files are preferred. Prior to exporting or generating the PDF file, please check the following:
- Make sure all photos and graphics are in CMYK mode (for colored ads) or GRAY-SCALE (for black and white ads).
- Set the resolution for all photos and graphics to 266 dpi.
- Do not compress font or image information when generating a PDF.
- Use either “High Quality” or “Press” defaults when creating a PDF.
What follows are the Chronicle Ad Sizes (in inches):
- Ideal size for Full Page Ad (Format area): 5 1/4 by 8 1/4. Maximum 6 x 9.
- Bleed size (full page, trimmed): 6 3/4 by 10.
- Fractional ads (horizontal format only): Half page: 5 1/4 by 4 or Quarter page: 5 1/4 by 2.