The Web Chronicle is now available to all members, through the generosity of the following lead gifts:
- Platinum – Lead gift – $15,000 (Achieved) – A California Collector
- Gold level – $5,000 (Achieved) – Joe H. Crosby, Van Koppersmith, Wade E. Saadi, Robert A. Siegel Auction Galleries, Inc., the Walske Charitable Foundation & David Zlowe
- Vermeil level – $2,500 (5 places, 4 achieved, 1 remaining) – John H. Barwis, James E. Lee, Michael Perlman, & Mark Schwartz
- Silver – $1,000 (10 places, 6 achieved, 4 remaining) – Rex J. Bates, Richard Drews, Hugh Feldman, Robert R. Hegland, Mark W. Taylor & Mystic Stamp Company, Inc.
- Benefactor – $500 (15 places, 2 achieved, 13 remaining) – Irvin Heimberger, Dwayne Littauer
- Sponsor – $250 (20 places, 9 achieved, 11 available all) – Albert Aldham, Robert S. Boyd, Eliot Landau, Brad Leonard, Stephen McGrath, Bob Odenweller, Jim Pullen, Robert J. Stets & Phil Wall
- Contributor – $100 (Numerous, 18 achieved) – Phil Bansner, Robert Baum, Deane Briggs, M.D., Walter A. Demmerle, David L. DuBois, Sandy Ewing, Ken Gilbart, Perry Hanson, Lawrence J. Hunt, Robert J. Lampert, Lewis Leigh, Harvey Mirsky, Peery N. Moore, Robert G. Rose, Alfred E. Staubus, Rex H. Stever, James R. Stultz, & Marie P. Tellefson
Because the Society is on solid financial footing we can permit the gifts to be given over a period of five years, if necessary. Of course, since the USPCS is a 501c(3) organization, all gifts are fully tax deductible as tax laws allow.
If you would like to add your name to the growing donor list, and send the Society your gift and/or pledge to place your Society in the forefront in the 21st Century, please contact either Joe or Wade below.
Joe Crosby – Chase Fund Chairman
5009 Barnsteeple Court
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
John Barwis – President
3872 Hyder Ct.
Holland MI 49424-5870